Types of Banner Printing Material
There are several types of banner printing. Some of them are as follows:
- Vinyl banners: These banners are digitally printed on high quality vinyl with the help of large format inkjet printers which are capable of printing high quality and full color billboard on a single piece of material. Since vinyl banners is very flexible and portable so, you can use it anywhere you want.
- Canvas banners: They are printed on heavyweight, cotton duck canvas material in full color and are commonly used for high-end banner displays. These banners display your message in standard class because they are made up of high quality print texture and finish.
- Mesh banners: These banners are printed on a polyester material that allows the air to blow through which will not allow your banner to tear out. So, you can use it for outdoor events.
- Fabric banners: These are bright and vibrant banners because they are printed using a direct dye sublimation printing process. Beautifully printed fabric banners really can make a statement.
- No curl vinyl banner: They are high quality indoor banners which are digitally printed in full color. Commonly used on banner stands.